Belgium, a country in Western Europe, is known for medieval towns, and Renaissance architecture and as the headquarters of the European Union and NATO. The country has distinctive regions including Dutch-speaking Flanders to the north, French-speaking Wallonia to the south and a German-speaking community to the east. The bilingual capital, Brussels, has ornate guildhalls at Grand-Place and elegant art-nouveau buildings. The location in Goutroux is located a 5 min drive from the train station connecting to the European Union office. Real Estate prices are lower than in Brussels as a result lot of people who want to purchase nice houses flood the market.Location
- Green village close to all city facilities
- Suburb of Charleroi is very well known for its castles, museums and ancient architecture.
- 5 min km to train station connecting to the European Union offices.
- 20 min. to Charleroi Airport
- 141 brand new residential cottages
- 2-3-bedroom apartments
- Apartments for comfortable stay of 2-4 persons
- Calm and green environment
- Modern architecture